10 Dec Next Stop: Thomasville’s Victorian Christmas!
Come ride with M&R Trackless Trains and the Malaya Express this Thursday and Friday as we cruise through a turn-of-the-century square in Thomasville, Georgia, ushering in the Spirit of Christmas Long Ago!
The 33rd Annual Victorian Christmas will take you back in time to Thomasville’s Victorian past. Stroll the bricks and be entertained by performers, carolers, musicians, and The Malaya Express!
Shop, dine, ride, and welcome the Holiday Season in Downtown Thomasville!
Both nights feature:
- Carriage rides ($5/person)
- Train rides for children
- Plenty of photo opportunities including real, live reindeer
- Performances in the Thomasville Municipal Auditorium
- Live nativity presented by First Baptist Church
- Visits with St. Nick at The Ritz Amphitheater
- Marshmallow toasting
- Chestnut roasting
- Plein Air artists
- Street performers
- Delicious food vendors of all types
Unless noted, all activities and attractions are free.
December 12 – 13
Thursday – Friday, 6 pm – 9 pm
144 E. Jackson Street
Thomasville, GA 31792
Additional Info: https://thomasvillega.com/attractions/festivals/victorian-christmas
Ready to schedule a choo choo for your next event? Book your train today!